Data Visualizations as a Service
Tell the stories hidden in your data. Give your data the platform it needs to earn the respect it deserves.Accelerate your data
Free your data and turn everyone into a data-driven decision-maker
Beautiful, intuitively interactive custom-built dashboards that give your teams the data they need to make better decisions faster, without overburdening IT.
Our data visualizations have sharpened sales forecasting, identified customers at risk, detected fraud, removed costs, improved services …and saved patients’ lives.
Let your data inspire your team to do better work
Right now, your data is restrictive, unavailable, burdensome and possibly even distrusted.
Spreadsheet reporting is flawed
- Time-consuming to build, deliver and iterate
- Immediately out of date
- Inconsistent from report to report and user to user
- Restrictive design capabilities
- Causes indifference and even distrust of data
- Undermines data security and governance
Native dashboards are not enough
- Single data source
- Limited functionality
- One-dimensional reporting with minimal ability to interrogate
- Too many clicks’ to find any insights
- Poor mobile interface
See for yourself
See examples of how we have empowered teams to continuously make the right decisions.Example Dashboards
Working with any data source…
…and the best analytics technologies…
Data not in shape yet? Leave it to us
This is a classic barrier to capitalizing on data analytics – don’t let it stop you.
If you have concerns about the readiness or condition of your source data, our team will restructure your datasets, applying any data security, governance or privacy requirements you may have, and ensuring that your analytics and visualizations are presenting up-to-date, accurate, consistent and safe data.Talk to us
A proven methodology that told the Fortune 100 and household brands the stories hidden in their data.
- Gather project requirements
- Agree goals and objectives according to each audience for the visualization
- Identify the required functionality, the drill-down needs and the likely interrogations
- Collaborate, iterate and plan visuals
- Create a wireframe that meets the needs of every category of user
- Select the most suitable tools and technologies and plan development
- Build better dashboards within the most suitable analytics tool for your project
- Test the user experience and polish the visuals according to Calligo’s 5 key Elements of Dashboard
What is your data mission?
Grow closer to your data, even with zero data science skills, and use it safely to uncover possibilities, answer questions and resolve challenges.