If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of Calligo services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- social media or official Calligo content on other websites;
- any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information.
What information will Calligo collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of Calligo’s services or online content, such as marketing materials, live chats, message boards, web and mobile notifications, or telephone or text Calligo, or create an account using Calligo’s service portal, we may receive personal information about you.
This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, as well as information collected about your use of Calligo services.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this, we will provide further information about why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
Based on the information you give us or the way you engage with us, we may collect third party data about you, for example, your Twitter or LinkedIn feeds, to get to know you better and to provide more effective personalisation. Please note however that any information that is not required by the particular service you have opted to use will not be retained by Calligo.
Where else might you have collected data about me from?
On occasion, Calligo will work with third parties such as marketing services firms and media publishers to collect data on named individuals for marketing purposes.
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We may also receive information from other companies who have obtained your consent to share information about you with us.
In all instances, Calligo ensures that these third parties’ privacy policies are appropriate and in all communications using this data, we will declare its source.
How will Calligo use the information it collects about me?
Calligo may use your personal information for a number of purposes depending on your relationship with us
For all website users, we will use your data:
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, e.g. for the legitimate interest of delivering a personalised service, blocking unacceptable use etc.;
- for the legitimate interest of contacting you about a submission you have made
- for the legitimate interest of analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by Calligo.
- to provide you with relevant information about our services and activities, based on your consent as appropriate
For Calligo Clients, we will use your data:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations. This includes
- to deliver our services, activities or online content and to provide you with information about these services and activities and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity on our (and other) services, so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service. If you are subscribed to email newsletters, you will receive a personalised service. If you don’t want to receive these services, you can unsubscribe from email newsletters. Please visit your Viaje account to find out more.
- to comply with our legal obligations, such as sharing transaction details for accounting and taxation purposes
- for the legitimate interest of providing you with relevant information about our other services and activities
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Where Calligo proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first.
Your Calligo account
As part of the contractual services Calligo provides, you have registered for a Calligo account. This will also allow you to login to Viaje. You might be asked to use your Calligo Account on other Calligo services to enable you to sign in and seamlessly enjoy Calligo services.
Your Calligo account will always be covered by the policies of this website. But, please be aware that additional policies may apply if your Calligo account is linked to another account.
When will Calligo contact me?
Calligo may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for, in order to ensure that Calligo can deliver the services, e.g. to help you reset your password or to ask whether you agree to additional account permissions;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Calligo products or services;
- in relation to any personalised services you are using;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Calligo, e.g. on Calligo message boards or via text or voicemail message;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Calligo services (participation is always voluntary);
- to update you on any material changes to Calligo’s policies and practices; and;
- for marketing purposes as set out below.
Local pages will give you detailed information about how Calligo will contact you in relation to specific services, activities or online content.
We will never contact you to ask for your Calligo account password, or other login information. Please be cautious if you receive any emails or calls from people asking for this information and claiming to be from Calligo.
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Calligo will only send you marketing emails or contact you on Calligo platforms where you have agreed to this.
We offer regular emails to let you know about Calligo services. From time to time we may also contact you to ask your views on issues affecting Calligo.
We may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided to us and your use of Calligo platforms.
You can opt out from these communications at any time. You may either use the unsubscribe mechanism in any of the communications you receive, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Calligo share my personal information with anyone else?
Generally, we will use your information within Calligo and will only share it outside Calligo where you have requested it or given your consent, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or as described later in this section. Where this entails a transfer of data to third party companies outside the EEA, or to countries whose privacy regulations have not been declared adequate by the European Commission, we will ensure that suitable safeguards have been put in place to protect your privacy.
We may share your information internally across the service and its affiliates, where this is necessary to provide you with a service you have requested. Please see section on how we use your information above for more details.
We will only share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of Calligo when one of the following circumstances applies:
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Calligo when we have your consent to do so.
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Calligo if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Calligo, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
How long will Calligo keep my information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Calligo. In the case of marketing communications, your data will be held for as long as is set out in the data receipt you will have received when giving your consent for us to use your data.
If you delete your Calligo account then your personal information is deleted in timeframes in accordance with local laws, and the remaining information is anonymised for analytical purposes. For further information about deleting your Calligo account, please see deletion section below.
Can I delete my data?
For as long as Calligo is providing services to you, an account with an associated named individual is a necessary part of delivering that service and you cannot delete your account. However, any individual’s personal data may be removed wherever requested, provided an alternative named individual is provided.
As explained in the section above, deleting your Calligo account will erase any personal information in your account that we have about you and it will mean any data we hold about how you have used Calligo will be made anonymous.
Deleting your Calligo service account will not delete the data you shared with Calligo for reasons that are not connected with that service. For example, if you download marketing collaterals or register for events. To delete non-service-related information, you may unsubscribe at any time – see individual communications for details.
Can I find out what personal information Calligo holds about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Calligo holds about you, restrict its processing, request any inaccuracies be corrected or for your information to be transferred to a third party.
We will require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct, transfer or delete personal information about you on our files.
You have the right to complain about the way in which we process your data. If you wish to do so, please contact your national data privacy supervisory authority.